WaterSafe® Well Water Test Kit
Get your water from a well?
This is the test for you!
Ideal for individuals who get their water from a private well. Tests for 10 harmful contaminants.
The EPA does not regulate private drinking water wells. Many states and towns do not require sampling of private wells after installation. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to maintain the safety of their water.
Features & Benefits:
- Test for copper, iron, and lead
- Detect dangerous levels of Nitrates/Nitrites
- Test for potentially harmful bacteria
- Reveal the presence of toxins from pesticides or fertilizers
- Learn your water's pH balance
- Determine your water's "hardness"
- Identify unsafe levels of chlorine in your water
- Compare all your results to EPA-recommended levels
- (1) Bacteria Test Vial
- (1) Lead / Pesticide Test Strip
- (1) Nitrate / Nitrite Test Strip
- (1) pH / Hardness / Chlorine Test Strip
- (1) Copper Test Strip
- (1) Iron Test Strip