MRCOOL Olympus Hyper Heat 24,000 BTU Cold Weather Mini-Split - 1,000 sq. ft.
The best cold weather mini-split for the price! Delivers reliable heating and cooling, even when outdoor temperatures are frigid.
This system is meant to be installed by a HVAC technician.
The MRCOOL Olympus Hyper Heat Series ductless mini-split heat pump is the air comfort system you need to ensure your home stays cost effective, and comfortable all year.
This system uses hyper-heat technology to ensure efficient and effective heating performance when outdoor temperatures become bitterly cold. This high quality ductless heat pump is energy efficient, packed with great features, and priced to meet most household budgets.
If you need targeted air comfort for a single zone in your home or need more general air conditioning, a MRCOOL Olympus Hyper Heat Series ductless heat pump should be exactly what you've been searching for. After all, shouldn't your home feel legendary. The MRCOOL Olympus Hyper Heat now includes the new SmartHVAC WiFi control module that features an easier setup process, improved functionality, and works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Save Money With Rebates! Check here for availability
- The new Olympus Hyper Heat systems include our SmartHVAC WiFi Control Module with improved setup and enhanced functionality for Apple and Android smart devices. Works with Amazon Alexa. Works with Google Assistant.
- 7-Year Compressor, 5-Year Parts and 1-Year Remote warranty when registered and when installed by a licensed professional
- High efficient 20.5 SEER 11.50 HSPF performance
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Install kit includes: copper tubing, control wire, 6 ft. drain hose, wall sleeve
- Energy Star certified: estimated national average annual operating cooling cost is 148 dollars based on AHRI certificate #8967212
- Inverter variable speed compressor
Max Coverage Area: 1,000 sq. ft.
Cooling Capacity: 24,000 BTU
Heating Capacity: 24,000 BTU
Voltage: 208-230 v
Refrigerant Type: R-410A
Line Set Length: 16 or 25ft. (optional)